SEO will always be connected with keyword search. As an online seller, you need to know your potential customers are searching. So, you can serve them better and provide products that they actually want.
At first, users may start their search with buying guides. They will research on how to properly select a product that fits their needs. Once they are ready to purchase, they will search for stores or sales. Since they usually search on Google, people would assume that the best keyword tool would also be Google’s Keyword Planner.
However, Google has its own limitations. Moreover, the keywords given are irrelevant in terms of ranking. There are other alternative you can use though. You know the best part? It’s free. (More tools will discussed here.)
- No one really bothered creating a LinkedIn keyword tool, but there’s a Pinterest tool if that’s your thing.
- If you need a research tool for Pinterest, this is it.
- Don’t let its interface deceive you! The website may look fish, but it is still useful. PinterestKeywordTool can give you a heads up if a keyword is popular and trending. It will also give suggestions for other keywords to use.
- What it does not tell you is the search volume or the ranking difficulty of a specific keyword. Still, it is an effective tool especially if Pinterest is your preferred social media platform.
- Keyword Guru Instant gets data from search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, and retail websites like eBay and Amazon.
- It will also give you keyword ideas for SEO, marketing, and content strategy.
- One cool aspect about Keyword Guru is that it is a real-time search. So, as you type, you are seeing the most common searches on different websites.
- There’s also a word cloud given to help you visualize better what keywords are most used.
- Keyword Shitter
- Keyword Shitter ain’t no shit. It is direct to point.
- One writer even left Keyword Shitter running for 30 minutes and it was able to give out 20,000 suggestions. It means business! (source: ahrefs.com)
- To filter the huge pile of search results, you can add positive and negative filters. That way, you can find keywords that suit your search intent.
- Adword & SEO Keyword Permutation Generator
- If you want to combine multiple keywords, this tool can be very handy.
- You can combine up to 3 lists of keywords. For example, the first keyword is “best” or “cheapest.” On the second text box, you can “multivitamins” or “vitamins.” Lastly, you can add keywords such as “under $20” or “under $30.” It’s really up to you on what keywords you will use!
- You can use it for local SEO too. For example, you have an architectural firm so you will type in their “architects in.” On the next text box, you will add different states or cities.
- It may be basic in its built-in features. However, you can’t deny that it does help you save time.
In order for your SEO strategy to succeed, you need to master the art of keyword research. These keyword tools will help you plan an effective SEO strategy without spending a buck. Of course, there are other keyword research tools out there, but with these tools, there’s no need to spend your hard-earned money!