SEO count on search engines to comprehend your content to make a decision on its ranking. It is our duty to make sure that we come up with contents that will have good ranking and have a lot of organic traffic. Having said that, there are two questions you need to answer. The first concern is how do you get to the point of reaching good ranking? The second question is, how do you make search engines grasp your content? Tough, huh?
Well, for some, they use the trial and error strategy. They just go ahead and go with their instinct of coming up with a lot of text, images, or videos. The error there really is no existing plan for the content. It is simply ineffective and unstable.
Improving these on-page elements will surely help you reap the benefits:
- It is the most vital on-page element as it supplies significant context to assist the search engines grasp what the page is about. It is commonly seen in the search results. This means, you should write your title tags not only for the search engines but most importantly, for the users.
- When writing your title tags, stay in the limit of Google’s of at least 60 characters. If it is more than this, it might be cut right in the middle of the title. Incorporate focus keywords that you desire to rank but do it in such a way that it is appealing and natural.
- Remember if your title is uninteresting, ambiguous, or even spammy users will not click and that means no visitor in your website.
- Do not put so many keywords in one title like Car Repair, Car Restoration, Car Paint. Adding these 3 on the title definitely rank poorly.
- This is not going to influence your ranking but it can impact your click-through rates and that will definitely result to more clicks for your site.
- Google can only show at least 160 characters for the meta description tag. Try not to exceed it.
- It is vital to incorporate keyword phrases that you think would hope to rank but do it in such a way that is interesting and natural.
- It is a little text path usually found at the topmost page and indicate the URL structure of your website. This allows users to recall their path from the page they are on at present and back to your homepage.
- Are breadcrumbs important? Of course, they are important. They serve to assist search engines to analyze your content for a categorized viewpoint. By showing how pages in your website are associated or linked with one another, you assist in assuring that the right pages rank for the right subject matters.
- In addition, bread crumbs play a significant role in making navigation of users.
Table of Contents
- When a visitor is in your page, that person is looking for a particular data. If you make it difficult for them to find what they want, then they might just leave and go to your rival site. The question is how do you make it easier for your visitors?
- Simply forge a table of contents and link it into your subheadings. That should give your visitors what they need in no time.
Need more? Part 2 is right here!