Don’t worry because you won’t ever run out of ideas ever again. I know it can be very difficult to conceptualize new ideas for your website. Honestly, new content ideas does not come easy. You need to extensively research, right?
Well, with these tools, looking for content suggestions will be easier. Hopefully, this can help you create your BEST content yet!
- The world of Google Search is heavily influenced by the keywords people use to search. Thus, it is crucial to write about these keywords. That’s the only way for Google to see your website as reliable, useful, and worthy of higher rankings.
- With Google Trends, you will understand the search results better. Plus, you get to dig deeper and figure out the intent initiating these online searches.
- The great thing about Google Trends is that you will know the TIMELINESS of the topic. You will have an idea if it’s already a popular topic or if it’s just starting to gain popularity.
- You will also know the following:
- The popularity of keywords month back. You get to monitor its ups and downs over time.
- You will recognize if the keywords is merely a seasonal topic. If it is indeed a recurring keyword, you will learn exactly when people start searching for it.
PRO TIP: Since you get to see the progress of a keyword over a certain period of time, you can easily discern if you need to write about the topic or not. Additionally, you get to realize the best time to post about a seasonal topic.
Google Search Results
Next, you have your good ole search results. Yes, doing a manual search on Google can help you. To discover content opportunities, try typing in keywords and you will see that Google will suggest popular topics. Google’s autocomplete feature will give you a heads up on what people are searching online, and this will be a chance to address these queries.
Here to questions to ask yourself:
- When you are doing a Google search, what specific keywords are ranking?
- What websites are part of the top results?
- Do you see a common denominator among the top search results?
- If so, what are they? Similar title, content, or meta description?
- How comprehensive are the search results?
- If so, do the contents cover specific subtopics?
Once you analyze the search results this way, you will have topic ideas basing from the popular keywords. Thus, you can publish something similar, and Google can see your content as related to the top results. Moreover, Google can easily see its connection and it will conclude that it is worthy of ranking.
PRO TIP: Remember, the top search results on Google are those that are helpful and educational to the users. If you see an opportunity to create something useful for the audience, then grab it! Your blog post might be something they are looking for.
So, there you have it! That ends my 3-part series on the different content curation tools available online. If you are interested in knowing the paid tools, I have wrote about the premium tools for content ideation right here.