At first, writing seems very easy. There’s an abundance of ideas. However, things start to slow down, and ideas aren’t overflowing anymore. You see yourself stuck and you have NO idea what to write next. Sigh, we all can relate to this dilemma.
Where do we find untapped content ideas? Writing for a website can be difficult especially if you are doing the same task for years. For sure, you are desperate to scour the internet for the ideas you want to appear in front of you.
On the last post, I talked about the FREE content curation tools. This time, I would like to focus on the premium tools available online. If huge businesses would like to invest on an advanced tool, then this list would be something helpful. Below are 3 premium tools:
- With BuzzSumo, you can do your content research and content discovery. Not only that, it also helps with finding digital influencers and tracking trending topics.
- It can evaluate online articles and social media posts found on the internet. You can filter your search by mention particular words and phrases.
- Plus, you can mention specific domains to search. This feature is specially helpful when you are scanning your competitors’ sites. You will have an idea on what their most clicked articles are. So, you can also generate something similar for your own website.
- BuzzSumo has a 7-day free trial and their paid subscription starts at $99 per month.
2. Answer the Public
- Next, you have Answer the Public. This tool focuses on the questions that people are asking. Once you type in a keyword, you will see the questions related to it.
- Answer the Public will come up with a creative visualisation of the questions – such as how, who, where, when, what, and why – that people are typing on the different search bars.
- With this tool, you will have an idea on what the users are searching on Google, Bing, and other sites. The pro version is available for only $99 /month. However, you can use the free version to look for a handful of ideas.
- Last but not the least… you can choose to research with CoSchedule. It has an all-in-one marketing suite that includes a content organizer, social organizer, and several other tools.
- You can individually purchase these tools, but the complete tool will require you $150 a month. Other than that, CoSchedule has a FREE Headline Analyzer for everyone to use.
- Once you enter a headline, you can get a constructive feedback on how to gain more traffic, clicks, and sales.
- Basically,you will know what headlines that people actually click. You will get an idea on what grab the public’s attention. Thus, you will be able to use the right words to appeal to their emotions and their needs.
At the end of the day, Google is will judge whether your content is valuable or not. Of course, it will evaluate if your content is indeed worthy of high ranking. It is crucial for you to always prioritize quality more than quantity. What the use of hundreds of articles if it is not able to stimulate and help the readers? Write for you audience, and always strive to help them at all times. Provide answers to their questions.
(Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post. I am just showing you the paid tools available.)