Google has added specific algorithms for new sites. Just read my post on: Is There Really a Google Sandbox? Now, the question is – will this trend continue in 2019? If newer sites be placed in the Google Sandbox, how do you prevent from placed in the Google Sandbox? How to rank higher quickly?
Here’s a list of things you can do:
5. Build authority.
- Remember, E-A-T? Always strive to build authority. Google will always go after the users’ want. If the users unanimously pick a website, Google merely shows what the users chose.
- At the end of the day, Google wants website owners to show expertise, be credible, and be trustworthy.
- As a fairly new website, it’s normal that Google has no idea who you are. As you try to improve and add more content, Google will obtain more data about your site.
- So, win the hearts of the Google users if you want Google to favor your website. Furthermore, Google will consider a site “credible” if it has a lot of mentions, links, and queries about your brand.
6. Haste makes waste.
- Like number 5, this tip is related to authoritative. Don’t be too rash when making decision. Plan your every content. Remember, the goal here is NOT for everything to be perfect, but for your content to be united.
- After all, the internet is series of interconnect networks. Same for your content, it should all be connected. There should be a smooth flow of links. You should build an internal linking system. Users should be able to navigate from one page to another without any glitches.
- Remember, there are things you can’t speed up. If you put too much effort in increasing your rank, Google might view it as being spammy.
- Even though you will legitimately acquire external links, Google will be suspicious if you got it in a very short time. Being too aggressive in advertising your website has its side effects.
- So, focus on letting things flow on its natural order. It’s never the number of links, but it is more of the quality of links. Ultimately, it is important to keep a steady pace. As time passes, your website will naturally grow. Never be sad for having a slow start. In no time, Google will gradually consider you as trustworthy and credible.
7. Buy an existing website.
- Well, if you want to quickly avoid the Google Sandbox, you might need to buy an already working website.
- Yes, you will be spending a hefty sum of money, but you are sure that the website is already established, and it has been live for quite a long time.
- So, if you are thinking of buying an existing website or business, you can visit sites such as Flippa. It is an online marketplace where you can buy (or sell) websites, apps, and domains.
- In this website, the price ranges from a few bucks to thousands of dollar. In fact, I even saw an app selling for only $12 dollars.
To wrap things up, don’t hurry because the right time will come. Eventually, Google will see your efforts. Boost your SEO efforts slowly but surely. Over time, you will see the fruits of all your hard work. Never go for mediocrity; always strive for excellence.