It’s 2019! What do you think is “IN” and “OUT” for SEO this year? Here are some SEO trends you need to know ASAP!
Apply On-Page Optimization.
- On-page optimization is still an important trend and I don’t think it will go away because it proves to be helpful to users.
- Here is a list of website optimizations:
- Allocate an FAQ page to answer common questions.
- Searching the website should NOT be a chore. Make sure the search box is visible to everyone and it can give pertinent results.
- Provide that repeat customers can replenish often bought items simply.
- Customer support can answer questions that have to do with the business.
- Think of using the chatbots to reduce the load for the primary, usual questions and procedural tasks.
- Users will have an easy time to navigate and go to other physical locations.
- Furnish the users in the different stages of the fulfillment funnel.
Prepare for Voice Search.
- When a new thing comes up, people will guess that it will reach its peak on a certain year just like what happened to mobile phones. Everybody was saying it will be a hit in a certain year, but it never happened. However, in 2015, it finally happened! Undoubtedly, that year was the year for mobile phones!
- Are we saying that this is the year of the voice search? Hold it real quick. Not really. Companies are looking for its possibility next year even if it has gained enough attention last year.
- Actually, it has already started giving answers to certain areas, and it was proven to be useful. However, it has not been said that it is useful in attaining the goal for complicated questions. For example, when a user wants an in-depth comparison of different products.
- Marketers should be aware that when using a voice response there are NO translators. This means that the voice will vary according to its current location and social class. Despite that, it could be a game changer.
- Marketers should be aware that voice response cannot be done by a human or machine translator. It can also vary from one country to another, one dialect to another similar dialect, and more.
Observe Machine Learning.
- One credible person in the industry stated that machine learning will burst this year as it has an impact on search. This recent technology runs on data from users.
- Businesses shouldn’t just observe. They should also use machine learning to build a different content for SEO that starts with bringing into the data based on particular variables. This, along the required analysis, reporting, experimenting, and implementing, will surely help you know your failures and successes.
Enhance Featured Snippets and Google SERP Features.
- It’s important to optimize for your own website, and to optimize for Google browsing experience this year.
- Do everything and provide quality content. Sharing your answers, tables, graphs, research will be vital for a more natural surge of traffic. This way, you will be more visible in different SERPs and you will gain more clicks because you provide knowledge.
- Feature boxes that are helpful for the users like “word for the day,” or “quick tips for the day.” Provide help to users by explaining highfalutin vocabulary. This could result to a sharp increase in traffic.
- This only mean that Google search features and optimizing featured snippets will remain to be a vital tendency this 2019!