At Linkhelpers , we understand how difficult building or rebuilding a website can be. We take the hassle out of it with our proven development model. Let’s face it, your website is one of the most important and crucial pieces of your business. You don’t want to leave anything to ‘chance’ – let us show you how much fun building your website can be!
See below for the simple breakdown of Linkhelpers website construction:
Step 1 – The Initial Meeting
- Purpose of the your new site design/redesign.
- Static Coded Site Vs. Content Management Systems – Will you need to update your own site consistently?
- Design ideas, including: Layout Concepts, Navigation, Colors, Business Branding, etc.
- Get A Quote, Contact Us Forms, and Lead Generation/Management ideas we can deploy on your site.
- If applicable, how to achieve maximum profitability throughout the layout/usability of the site.
- Other elements needed, including: Flash Components, Java, e-commerce solutions, etc.
- Essentially, figure out exactly what the site needs to do to compliment your business the way it should.
Step 2 – Quote/Contract Review
- Together with our design team, we plan out your entire website project from start to finish and formulate the cost.
- We then send you a quote on how much your project will cost along with our web design agreement.
- We then send you Review the web development agreement, sign, and pay 50% (deposit) of the total project price.a quote on how much your project will cost along with our web design agreement.
Step 3 – The magic begins; this is where it gets FUN!
- Usually within JUST ONE WEEK, we send you your first design concept. The concept will just be a image of what the homepage of your website could look like. Since the Index page is the most important, we will want to work really hard on this to be sure it’s exactly what you want.
- We will send you new proofs/concepts until it’s exactly what you and your business want.
- Once you approve the site design, we code the site, install the navigation, and build out all of the pages.
Step 4 – Adding Content/Pages
- We update the content that you send us and/or we carry over the text content from your old site.
- We add new pictures and/or use existing pictures that you send us.
- Setup all contact forms (get a quote, contact us, etc…) to a password protected database file and setup the email connectivity. Each form submission will be backed up in a secure directory and sent to any email address you would like.
- If applicable, all meta tags and onsite optimization will be preformed at this step as well.
Step 5 – Completion
- Once the final payment is made (other 50%), we will upload your site to your current web host, or you can switch over to our servers.
- Your site is live!