Paypal is the obvious choice of people when it comes to receiving, sending, and spending money online. It can transfer goods, money, or services and permits fund transfer from one person to another person. But Paypal is not the only company who can do these services. There are other alternatives as well.
Here is the list of companies you can try:
- Google Wallet is predominantly used in the U.S. It credits and debit cards that comes from other countries. It is the quick, free way to send money using the app, in Gmail, or the website wallet.google.com. Simply use the email address or phone number. The person does not need to have the app. You can also pay in stores using an NFC-enabled android device.
- Skrill (also known as MoneyBookers) scan send and receive money to its users using a credit or debit card. Withdrawing and sending funds are charged differently for every country. MoneyBookers can send money in various currencies in any place which make them a close rival to the already popular Paypal.
- If you are a seller and based in New Zealand or Australia, Paymate is a great option to get money from customers in other countries. These countries can make use of Ebay Australia and Paymate on their website at a small fee. Sending money to another user may not be possible, but Paymate is a good option for payment.
- Payza (also known as AlertPay) sends and receive money in 21 different currencies and 190 plus countries. This service is based in Canada and the U.S. but it supports certain banks debit/credit card only from nations they recognize. Additional funds is done through bank transfer or credit card, ask money by means of invoices, and send money to other users. Creating account with Payza is free of charge, but other services of transferring has minimum charges competitive with PayPal. It has a good payment service for online merchants. They will also assist in overseeing multiple businesses with one account.
- Payoneer is ideal in paying online shopping. Once you register, you can access prepaid MasterCard that can be delivered to your location. The account is free and charges will come when you activate the card. You can also load money that comes from other banks or credit cards. Once activated, it can be used in a number of countries using different currencies. Having Payoneer has an annual payment but it offers another convenience of being able to buy and withdraw money from a MasterCard ATM.
- Stripe is huge competitor of Paypal’s because it charges a flat fee of just 2.9% and another 30c in every transaction. Set-up is simple and it has a full combination payment, and the bank transfers are quick. It has multiple payment options making use of debit and credit cards. No international fees added.
There are more rising money transfer alternatives out there. It is a good idea to check other money transfer alternatives in the market. You might just find a better deal!