When choosing your succeeding SEO company, it will affect not only your bank account, but also your business. If you pick on the right firm, it will surely up your sales and lessen your advertising costs. At the same time, it will improve your customers experience.
Before you finalize anything, here are some pointers you might want to consider:
1. Make sure you get an SEO company that talks about it realistically.
- You don’t need people who talks about the mysteries about SEO. You want a firm that has an intense knowledge of SEO and knows how search engines operate. Also, the SEO firm should be good in details and regular alterations because Google’s algorithms does reform almost on a weekly basis. The SEO firm just got to keep up with that.
- Beware of the SEO expert that tells you he has this extraordinary know-how when it comes to SEO. This could mean Black Hat SEO approaches, and that would ultimately bring your business down.
2. Make sure you are clear on your goals and get an SEO firm that can do the job.
- Do not believe any SEO firm that tells you that you need to raise your organic traffic. In truth, it does not necessarily mean that you will increase your earnings.
- You have to be clear and ask some questions like do you want to increase your sales by ranking for particular keywords? Do you prefer to have a big social media following to create sponsored content?
- There are certainly more, but what is important is that you are clear on your goals and you know what you want to happen.
3. Do not rely on Google to find out the list of the outstanding SEO companies.
- Instead, listen to the word of mouth recommendations from people, which is more dependable. This only means, the truly “best” company are too busy serving their clients that they don’t need to “sweet talk” other people to avail their SEO services.
- Additionally, do not rely on the “lists” you see because they are not as fair as you think they are. As mentioned earlier, in demand SEO firm have too many clients that they don’t need to pay a spot on any list.
- Again, the most potent evidence that an SEO firm is capable is by the old-fashioned word of mouth promotion. Because if a client is satisfied, that person will tell every person about the firm.
- If the person is not happy, for sure, that individual will double the effort in telling others not to trust that particular SEO company.
4. Look for an SEO company that have the same benchmark as yours.
Whoever you choose, he or she must be able to monitor your development right from the start. Also, make sure to follow the right Key Performance Indicator (KPI). Here are some of the vital KPIs you should review:
- Conversion rate: What is the percent of visitors buying your product? How about the email subscribers? How many actually engage with your website?
- Organic sessions: How many people visit your site from organic searches and search engines?
- Google web crawlers: When Google crawls websites, there will be bots doing the scanning. If it having a difficult time analyzing your website, then, there is no way for Google to properly rank it.
- Page load time: When it takes a long time for your page to load, people will start leaving your site. The less time, the better.
- Keyword rankings: Did your rankings went up when you employed a SEO firm? What particular keywords did you use?