Since it’s already 2019, it’s time to create new habits. There are many bad SEO strategies out there. Well, maybe you are even using one without even knowing it’s already obselete. Now is the time to ditch the bad habits and focus on some new and fresh SEO habits.
- REALLY FOCUSING ON THE CONTEXT.
- If you have been in the SEO world for a long time, it is easier to pay attention to the old schemes or small updates. To gain SEO success is having the context correctly and to concentrate on authority status for topics.
- Now, if you are still into the old schemes, that is going to fight a difficult battle because the SEO world is constantly changing. You need to move and shift quickly. It is important to change into the context mindset.
- BE ALWAYS BE TECHNICALLY SHARP.
- Knowing context is great but make sure that you stay sharp or even sharper in technical SEO. It is feasible to put a lot of content, create more links guaranteeing to rank well but admittedly, technical SEO plays a humongous part.
- Though you may be more of a content guy that has awesome creative mind, there are various parts of SEO that you can acquire and be good at. It seems like technical SEO is slowly dimming.
- ATTRACT STAKEHOLDERS.
- You cannot do your job by yourself unless your job calls for being alone like writers, encoders etc. Take other people to your game plan and your circle. Attract people you can rely on and get all the assistance you need. Your sales people, PR team, and actual customers will all help you absorb and develop your master plan.
- Well, this does not mean that these people can control you or has a say on how SEO is being done. However, you can educate them. You can also learn awareness from them. Be aware of your customer’s every experience. Use these information to structure your plan.
- MIX WITH THE OTHER MARKETING CHANNELS.
- Know what works in other areas of advertising and marketing. It is effortless to link up with paid search and share keyword data.
- Go out of your comfort zone and look for ways to add awareness from the conventional marketing, print, as well as offline transactions.
- Help the other channels who can assist you when it comes to links, content, and other outside elements that usually effect to fuel your SEO.
- MAKE A BALANCE FOCUS ACROSS SEO.
- Everyone has strength in one area, but weak in another. But if you are good at everything, there are still some parts of SEO you are not familiar with. Anyway, you just have to have the habits that can balance your focus and produce good results.
- Still, if you focus on just one then it could boomerang on you when a major algorithm update comes along. It could also be a rival that changed its focus.
In conclusion, try to center on every facet of SEO. List your top priorities first because SEO definitely has many components. By building new habits, it is the only way to fill in the gaps and move forward. So, this 2019, may we never stop learning.