Whatever you do online, whether you are a business owner, blogger or somebody that has online presence, surely, you know something about SEO.
Yoast SEO is a search-optimization tool based in Netherlands. It is known as a free (and paid) SEO plugin that has over 5 million installations.
However, there are other awesome choices for WordPress SEO plugins that are not as popular as Yoast SEO. So, let us go over them right now.
- Rank Math
- It is a WordPress plugin which was made with a lot of valuable features to enhance your online visibility. More than that, it has an intelligent mechanization feature that saves a lot of time for you.
- Additionally, it is user-friendly, making site optimization easier. As compared to Yoast, Rank Math allows you to pick at the most 5 keywords as oppose to Yoast’s one keyword.
- Moreover, it can do an entire SEO audit in your site, and it can zero-in the local SEO. This will make sure your site will be noticed compared to the rest. With all the good things mentioned, give Rank Math a try!
- SEOPress plugin will help your site be notice in the SERPs in a short period of time. It has a free and paid version.
- This is how it works:
- Studying your content with boundless keywords.
- Developing the sharing of social network.
- Giving out sitemap to Google to immediately identify and index to increase your SEO.
- Handling snippets, titles, and meta descriptions.
- SEOPress was rated well by WordPress and now, we all know why.
- All in One SEO Pack
- This one has the greatest downloaded WordPress plugins which was done in 2007. The best part is that the settings are just in one page as compared to Yoast that could be puzzling and takes too much time.
- Another good thing about the All in One SEO Pack is that it is simple to know and easy to click should you desire to do your site’s homepage, display, title, and more.
- The fact is it has 23 million WordPress websites using SEOPressor. Its dashboard can show your SEO data distinctly in one area. This makes it easy to pinpoint any mistake and to correct it right away.
- Another advantage of the SEOPressor is that it can optimize three keywords max. It can crawl your site just like Google. Sadly, there is only the paid version, but if you could afford $9 a month, then, go ahead.
- WP Meta SEO
- This is created for people who has very little knowledge of SEO. It can list all the important SEO concerns on your site and it can help to fix it too. All you have to do is to link WP to Google Analytics to study more your descriptions, content and target keywords. WP Meta SEO is another plugin that should be on top of your list.
The SEO Framework
- SEO Framework can optimize your site without you clicking anything. It usually produces descriptions and page titles and because of this, surely Google will notice it. It is also unbranded meaning you don’t see its name in your site. The free version permits you to fuse other extensions.
- Premium SEO Pack
- Like the other plugins, it has free and paid versions. It is understood that the paid version has more features than the free version. The free version of Premium SEO Pack allows you to optimize all posts, descriptions, keywords, and titles.