Are you doubtful of an email attachment you just received? Do you want to send huge files without installing any software? Is this particular website you are about to visit safe? There is a solution to every these questions. These websites will undeniably make your life easier and the best part is that there is NO need to fill out complicated registration forms. It will definitely save you time!
- Box Oh! – This website is ideal if you love to shop online because it will simplify shipment tracking for you. When you are expecting multiple packages whether it is from USPS, UPS, DHL, or FedEx, Box Oh! can identify them all and track them all in one page.
- Flight Stats – If Box Oh! is great for packages, but how about flights? No need to worry about that because Flight Stats will track it for you. Just provide the airline company and add the flight number.
- Plus Transfer – You can send huge files without even installing anything and you do not have to register to the website as well. The maximum file limit is 5GB. The next time that you are worried on how to send a file, just remember Plus Transfer.
- Jotti’s Malware Scan – No malware scanner on your computer? Time to scan all those questionable email attachments and files. Jotti’s Malware Scan is a free service and they use 18 scanners including BitDefender, K7, Ikarus, Kasperky, and other popular scanners. You can only upload 5 files at the same time, and there is a 100MB limit per file.
- Norton’s Safe Web– Avoid risky using sites using this site checker. You just need to paste the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website you are about to visit and Norton will give you a report on its trustworthiness. Norton is a product of Symantec and the company created a website to provide a safe and secure environment for internet users.
- Gmail – If you have no exisiting Gmail account, you can still sign up to Gmail. Just click on the link and you can create an account without a Gmail email address. You are free to give out any email address you have as long as it’s working. Then, Gmail will send a verification code to your email.
- Archive.is – This website will save a particular web page. So, even if the original website gets deleted, you have a copy of the page. Just to clarify this does not alter the contents of the page. The website only captures what you see. This is ideal if you want to monitor changes, or save a derogatory online post.
- Archive.Org – This is your internet time machine. Archive.org goes hand in hand with Archive.is. You can use Archive.is to contribute to Archive.org. There are over 305 billion web pages stored in the website and you can view popular pages like CNN, Etsy, AOL, Buzzfeed, and more.
- Who Is Hosting This? – You can discover who is hosting any website with Who Is Hosting This. Know details about the web host, name servers, and IP address. If you need a website, they also have a detailed review on the different hosting sites and you can even get promo codes, and hosting coupons.