When about half of the global population uses email, you start to realize that email marketing is crucial to your business’ success. Email marketing also affects the growing number of mobile users. So, if you have used this to your advantage, it’s time to start doing so now. Read the 5 tips below:
- Be active on social media. Emails won’t increase your ranking. However, the content will! Email your subscribers to promote engagement and interaction. These emails will motivate people to share your new content on social media. Emails will help if you consider…
- Emailing when you have something new to share to your followers.
- In these emails, include share buttons that your subscribers can easily click. Encourage them to share the new content to their social media accounts.
- Add the appropriate links to your emails so the subscribers can easily share what piqued their interest. Once they share, acknowledge their efforts and constantly interact with your followers.
- Redirect your web visitors to lessen your bounce rates. It is NOT enough for people to visit your website for their view to count. They have to stay and linger for awhile. If a visitor just leaves your website, they are just “bouncing.” Thus, the term bounce rate.
- To lessen your website’s bounce rate, give your visitors a reason to stay for a bit. Maybe there’s a discount for their first purchase. Any incentive would surely entice visitors to stay and check out what your website has to offer.
- Rehash your old content. Email newsletters do not need to be always new. You can use old list of interesting finds or highlight an important post you created back then. Most likely, you have produced quality posts or lists so send them out again. Some people may have not seen it yet. Just think of new ways to present them in a different manner.
- Remind them to review. One of the most search items online are product reviews. Generally, people will likely search for online reviews before deciding to purchase. This is why reviews are crucial in boosting your current ranking.
- Email customers to remind them to leave a review on the products they recently purchased. Provide links that can easily bring them back to the review page. Be polite in asking for suggestions and reactions.
- Organize your email list. Now that you have a list of people subscribed to your email list, make sure to use this data to your advantage. Send tailor-made content your subscribers based on their:
- Their gender, age, including their education.
- Their latest purchase.
- Particular hobbies and interests.
- Current location.
- This will ensure that emails are tailor-made for them and they are more likely to open and react to these emails.
I hope this post has guided you to the right direction. Tweak the tips to your own preference and test what works for you. Take note of the most effective email campaigns so you can repeat it once in awhile. Try and try until you see a positive change in your rankings.