If you want your businesses to grow, one way to improve your online presence is through content marketing. How to do it? As a business owner, you need to be posting content regularly and strategically.
As you build more content for your audience, your authority grows as well. Your readers will trust your words, and eventually, it will help them to engage more. Once they engage more, it’s easy for them to convert and be loyal to your brand. In this post, I will share tips on how to expand your business through these 2 marketing trends listed below.
- Learn the proper way to write and send emails.
- Every website in the world asks for email address. Email marketing is a popular choice because websites have a direct line to their customers. They can immediate reach their entire audience through sending emails.
- In 2017 alone, there are over 3 billion people with, at least, one working email. By 2022, it is project to increase up 4.3 billion people. In the country, it is estimated be at least 80% of the U.S. population check their email accounts on a daily basis. That’s an astonishing number of people using their email!
- How do you email the right way?
- Avoiding spamming people. It’s already a noisy; spamming your subscribers with countless emails won’t help. Every inbox is constantly beeping and it is begging for attention.
- Sending too many emails is a huge NO. Please don’t try to promote your website too much.
- When you have nothing important to promote, then, don’t add to the pile of unread emails.
- If you continually send useless emails, people won’t find you helpful, and they immediately click on “delete” the moment they see your email on their inbox.
- In 2017, there was a study that cited an average office employee gets around 121 emails each day and half of those are spam. If you calculate the emails received by the end of the year, which would be roughly 21,600 emails!
- Think of what you are going to send first. Imagine, receiving that many emails will surely stress your customers. So, please don’t overwhelm them by bombarding their email inboxes.
Related: How to Sell Your Products via Email
- Make blogging a habit.
- Some businesses just blog. They blog to fill the space. That’s not the way to go!
- Blogging is still a helpful tool up to this day. You can’t just disregard its benefits to your growing business.
- You just to remember that you blog posts needs to:
- Talk about timely and relevant topics. Shed some light to an already popular topic.
- Give your unpopular opinion on a hot issue.
- You are writing for your readers. It should have a point, and it should go somewhere.
- Share some tips that you personally use. They might be very useful to someone in need.
- Be original when you post. Don’t copy someone’s style. Invest time and money in formulating topics that may be interesting for your readers.
- You also have to post regularly. Blogging is not something that you just put on the side. Put some time and effort to it because blogging really helps in terms of web traffic and leads.
Related: How to Start a Phenomenal Blog